Fundraising

Our statement on donations

Since the Organization for Indigenous Autonomy is run entirely by volunteers, all funds for the internet, advertisements and charitable activities come from our own pockets. Members are expected to pay fees, but this will only get us so far.

Any donations are used to cover our operating expenses as well as charity activities. Typically, we divide the funds as follows: 25% for operating expenses and 75% for benevolence. When a charity fundraiser is not operating, 25% of the proceeds go to operating expenses, with the remaining 75% going into a savings account for the next charity event.

If you want to make a one-time contribution to a charitable event, please click the charity donation button below (If available).

Any act of hospitality is highly appreciated.

We also have a brand new OIA Fundraising Store on Redbubble! Check out the OIA merchandise by clicking the button below!

Subscribe Form

Proud ILC Member

©2020 by Organization for Indigenous Autonomy.